Aquadale Veterinary Clinic
13467 Lincoln Street NW, North Lawrence, Ohio, 44666
learn more about us
Aquadale Veterinary Clinic is one of the oldest vet clinics in Stark County, Ohio. Originally built by Dr. Earl Lindsay in 1955, it was purchased in 1999 by Dr. Kim Takacs. She has since renovated the facility and added a second veterinarian and a support staff of over 10 employees.
Call us: 330-833-3127